List members may be interested in the following new collections of books.

We've just launched two new collections of MuseumsEtc books for museum and gallery professionals: the Latest3 and Latest6 Collections. You can choose to receive our latest three, or latest six, titles - and save up to 35% on the official price, with free worldwide shipping included. And, for a limited time, you'll also receive a bonus free Digital Edition of each title as well as the printed edition!

I'm confident you'll enjoy the content - and the value - of these new collections.

Graeme Farnell
Publisher, MuseumsEtc

MuseumsEtc Ltd
UK: Hudson House | 8 Albany Street | Edinburgh EH1 3QB
USA: PO Box 425386 | Cambridge | MA 02142