The South West Image Bank has collaborated with University of Plymouth student Erin Lynskey to design and create a booklet that will be available throughout the South West region that focuses on the memories of the mining history. The aim for this project is to provide a historical living memory for the communities that would have come from many of the mining towns in the South West.

We need your help! We are asking for people to come forward with their memories or stories that have been passed down through their families, so they can put together in the booklet. We are also looking for anyone who is willing to be photographed by Erin to include in the booklet.  Anyone can donate images to be used for either the booklet or for contributing to the collection for the archive's living histories database.

Contact details:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or Colette Hobbs [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Colette Hobbs, BA(Hons) MA
SWiB Archive Outreach Assistant South West Image Bank, 25 The Parade, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2JN Tel: (01752) 665445

For general enquiries email the SWiB Archive Manager: [log in to unmask]
For enquiries about the archive collections email the SWiB Archivist: [log in to unmask]
For enquiries about outreach & education email our Archive Outreach Assistant: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.southwestimagebank.com <http://www.southwestimagebank.com/>