We are currently recruiting for a phenominal business who are looking to hire a talented Senior Pricing Analyst.

Our client is an online based business with a large and diverse business portfollio which you would be working across.
We're searching for someone with a strong backgroundin an analytical discipline and someone with good communication skills.

Based Switzerland (relocation considered). Salary CHF 115,000 + package.

Main responsibilities:

-	analyzing incoming pricing requests
-	supporting short-term and annual deals by reviewing and validating commercial terms
-	find creative ways of monetizing inventory
-	leveraging other offices within the European branch network to delegate simpler tasks

If interested, please send applications/CV's to   [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat