Dear Colleague,

A joint research group has been established by Prof. Frank Coolen (Durham), Prof. John Quigley (Strathclyde), Dr Keming Yu (Brunel) and me, to investigate "Mathematical Methods in Reliability". Our first meeting will be at the University of Salford on Friday 2nd March 2012. There will be a variety of talks on the theme of "Repairable Systems", and refreshments and buffet lunch will be provided. However, space is very limited so contact me in advance if you are interested in attending. A programme and map are available at the website below.

Best wishes,

Prof. David F. Percy

University of Salford, Manchester, UK

This meeting is part of a joint research group on Mathematical Methods in Reliability, sponsored by a Scheme 3 grant from the London Mathematical Society. For more information about related events see:
http://maths.dur.ac.uk/stats/people/fc/LMS-Reliability.html

SIGNOFF allstat