May I draw your attention to the existence of the "minitab" Jiscmail discussion list for sharing ideas and discussing issues relating to the Minitab statistical software.  The list is under threat of closure at the end of this month unless someone comes forward to act as owner/moderator.  If anyone has an interest in taking on this role, which is not particularly onerous, please contact me.
Regards
Neville

Dr Neville Hunt
Associate Head
Department of Maths, Stats & Engineering Science
Coventry University
Priory Street
COVENTRY
CV1 5FB