Dear All

First of all let me congratulate the following institutions in reaching the Top 100 of the Stonewall workplace equality index:

·         University of Cambridge (11th place)

·         University of Salford (21st place)

·         Cardiff University (49th place)

·         Liverpool John Moores University (56th place)

·         University of the West of England (77th place)

·         University College London (83rd place)

I was wondering if any institution who is not in the top 100 wouldn’t mind sending me your position so I can create a sector comparison as I did last year? To start the ball rolling the University of Liverpool was placed 101st (231st in 2011).

I am happy to share the lists with the group once it has been compiled.

Regards

Darren

Darren Mooney BSc, MA

Diversity & Equality Officer

Human Resources

Hart Building

University of Liverpool

Liverpool

L3 5TQ

T: 0151 795 5975

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.liv.ac.uk/hr/diversity_equality/

BAME Staff Network: [log in to unmask]

Disabled Staff Network: [log in to unmask]

LGBT Staff Network: [log in to unmask]

NEWS: New Sexual Orientation and Race Equality Action Plan approved. New guidance available on Supporting LGB Staff Published. New diversity eLearning modules are now live.

logos