Dear all,

Thank you very much for your warm welcoming; it feels good as we are a bit
isolated in France on the Art & Organization subjects...
Hope to meet some of you very soon, in Paris, Copenhagen or Helsinki !
(I am working on long term artistic interventions in firms, applying mostly
Rancičre's and Deleuze's philosophy.)

All the best,

Emilie Reinhold
PhD student