On 21 December 2011 20:35, Malcolm J. Currie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If we could make CCDPACK allocate storage dynamically, then if you have the resources for the volume and number of datasets all will be well, without imposing big overheads for those with much smaller capacities.

I see your point and I agree that it would be a better solution. I hope it becomes possible.

Please can you elaborate on the last point.  How doesn't it work?  Does the common image overlap each subset?

I'll send another message about this as the problem just became a bit weirder so it deserves its own thread.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Unda-Sanzana
Research (in English): http://research.almagesto.org