Hi,

I'm trying to rsync the development version of Starlink but I'm
receiving an error. An inspection of threads on the Internet leads me to
think that this is server side, but I'm no sure:

[Quote]
rsync -avz --delete --exclude=local
starlink.jach.hawaii.edu::starlink.i386/ ./star/

     United Kingdom/Canada/Netherlands Joint Astronomy Centre, Hilo, Hawaii

Rsync access to Starlink software:

32-bit Intel/AMD systems use rsync://starlink.jach.hawaii.edu/starlink.i386/
64-bit Intel/AMD systems use
rsync://starlink.jach.hawaii.edu/starlink.x86_64/

Access is read only.  Be nice.

@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1524) [Receiver=3.0.7]
[Unquote]

Am I doing something wrong? Or is something that has to be fixed server
side?

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Unda-Sanzana - [log in to unmask]
Research (in English): http://research.almagesto.org