Hi DCM experts,

I run my electrophysiological data using DCM for ERP. First I used a script included in SPM8 to convert the data into SPM format and then setup all the parameters required and the assumed connections. However, after estimating, I found all the posterior probability for the connections (A,B,C matrix shown) is 0.5. Initially I think maybe it is due to local minimum convergence. I tried to continuously use the estimated parameter to estimate again, but the results are the same (i.e., 50% still). Could anyone who experiences this give some solutions about this. Thanks.

Best,
Liang

--
Liang Wang, PhD
Neuroscience of Attention and Perception Laboratory