Tohru has published the book on statistical time series for neuroscience. I hink it is very important not only because it summarizes his own contributions but also because it is a treasure trove of knowledge from engineering and stats that I believe will help avoid repeating the past.

You all remember his involvement in our workshops.

Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.ca/Time-Modeling-Neuroscience-Tohru-Ozaki/dp/1420094602#reader_1420094602

Pedro A. Valdés-Sosa, MD., Ph.D.,D.Sc.
General Vice-Director for Research  Cuban Neuroscience Center Coordinator Cuban
and Latin American Brain Mapping Project Senior Researcher, Senior Professor

Full Member, Cuban Academy of Sciences
Address: Ave 25 #15202 esquina 158 ,Cubanacan, Playa Apartado 6648
Habana 6 CP 10600, Cuba
Emails: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Work Phone: (53)-7-208 5296 /208 6321

Publications: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=0M2PVJIAAAAJ