Dear SPM experts I will be very grateful for any advice on this. I am sorry this  probably is a basic question. I have 2 groups of scans in same patients, one in each condition. n = 10. i would like to compare condition 2 vs condition 1. which design is best suited?... a paired t test would allow me to use only one scan for each pair (but i have 200 scans for each condition per patient). 2 sample t test will be too harsh and wrong since both conditions are in same patients.how about flexible factorial or full factorial? can somebody enlighten me on which test to use and how?  thanks so much farooq Farooq ManiyarHeadache Research FellowUCSF Headache CenterSan FranciscoCA