Dear Vladimir,

I'm trying to do group inversion analysis on my MEG data but it apparently doesn't work.
I download the lastest version of spm8 and click on the button "group inversion" and, directly after clicking I got this error message :

??? Error: File: spm_eeg_inv_group.m Line: 197 Column: 9
 "voltype" previously appeared to be used as a function or command, conflicting with its use here as
 the name of a variable.
 A possible cause of this error is that you forgot to initialize the
 variable, or you have initialized it implicitly using load or eval.

Error in ==> spm_eeg_inv_imag_api>group_Callback at 480
spm_eeg_inv_group;

Error in ==> spm_eeg_inv_imag_api at 53
        feval(varargin{:}); % FEVAL switchyard

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Many thanks for your help,

Best,

Charline