Hi,

Some fMRI have mentioned this in their proprecessing: Data were corrected for odd-even slice intensity differences due to interleaved acquisition. This doesn't seem to the standard slice timing or realign?  I cannot find a clear description of what it does.  Tracing of the citation ultimately leads to a paper beyond my ability to comprehend... [Snyder, 1996 A.Z. Snyder, Difference image versus ratio image error function forms in PET-PET realignment, D. Bailey, T. Jones, Editors , Quantification of Brain Function Using PET, Academic Press, Inc., San Diego (1996) ].

Does anyone know how this is implemented?

Thanks
Christine