In spm_get_bf.m, you need to modify this section of code to have a case for
MION (e.g. case {'MION_hrf'}:

% get order and length parameters

%--------------------------------------------------------------------------

switch xBF.name

    case {  'Fourier set','Fourier set (Hanning)',...

        'Gamma functions','Finite Impulse Response'}

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    try,    l          = xBF.length;

    catch,  l          = spm_input('window length {secs}',3,'e',32);

        xBF.length = l;

    end

    try,    h          = xBF.order;

    catch,  h          = spm_input('order',4,'e',4);

        xBF.order  = h;

    end

end

% create basis functions

%--------------------------------------------------------------------------

switch xBF.name

    case {'Fourier set','Fourier set (Hanning)'}

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    pst   = [0:dt:l]';

    pst   = pst/max(pst);

    % hanning window

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    if strcmp(xBF.name,'Fourier set (Hanning)')

        g  = (1 - cos(2*pi*pst))/2;

    else

        g  = ones(size(pst));

    end

    % zeroth and higher Fourier terms

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    bf    = g;

    for i = 1:h

        bf = [bf g.*sin(i*2*pi*pst)];

        bf = [bf g.*cos(i*2*pi*pst)];

    end

    case {'Gamma functions'}

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    pst   = [0:dt:l]';

    bf    = spm_gamma_bf(pst,h);

    case {'Finite Impulse Response'}

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    bin   = l/h;

    bf    = kron(eye(h),ones(round(bin/dt),1));

    case {'NONE'}

    %----------------------------------------------------------------------

    bf = 1;

Then, you need to set xBF.name='MION_hrf' in you code prior to the call to
spm_get_bf.m. Make sure that the bf is a column vector or matrix.
Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
and
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464
unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at
(773)
406-2464 or email.