Edmund ---

cc: SIMSOC

RE: Addendum to "Disciplinary Penetration (Economics)"

Some time ago I started putting together a linked list of journals
expressing interest in publishing computational studies of complex
systems, typically with explicit mention of agent-based modeling (ABM).
Please see below:

    Journals Expressing Interest in Research using Agent-Based
Computational Economics and Related Topics
    http://www.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/publish.htm

If SIMSOC participants see any social science journals missing from this
list that they know to be sympathetic to the use of ABM/CAS tools,
please send me (a) the journal name and (b) a working URL to the
journal's homepage, and I will add this info to the site.

By the way, the above site contains additional economic journals that I
inadvertently omitted from my previous SIMSOC email (several noted in a
follow-up email by Murat Yildizoglu)!

Best wishes,

Leigh

--
Professor Leigh Tesfatsion     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of Economics        FAX: 515-294-0221