All,

I would like to add to the list of economics journals mentioned.

Journal of Regional Science (e.g. Irwin, 2010 and another in press)
Regional Science and Urban Economics (Magliocca et al., 2011)

However, as Leigh mentioned, these exceptions just reinforce the difficulties ABMs are facing in penetrating mainstream econ. Thanks for getting this list going, Edmund, very helpful and interesting!

Nick