There have been a bunch of good ABM publications in the Management literature as well:

Management Science
Journal of Consumer Research
Journal of Marketing
Marketing Science
International Journal of Research in Marketing (which includes a nice article on the uses of ABM in Marketing in 2011 by Rand and Rust if I might modestly suggest)

Take care,
Bill

--
William Rand                       Phone: 301-405-7229                        Fax: 301-405-0146
Director, Center for Complexity in Business, http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/ccb/