From: Colin Bray
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 7:54 AM
Subject: Kipling Speakers or Activities Advice/Guidance

Dear Kipling Society,

I work for Devon Libraries and we are a partners in the Wordquest Devon project seeking to showcase and promote the literary heritage of Devon. At the centre of this work is a literary map of the county which includes Kipling. The library service is keen to hold talks and other activities during 2012 in support of the project and are looking for speakers, writers or anybody who is able and willing to present or organise something connected to Kipling. We have a small budget to support this.

Do you have any contacts or suggestions for us? In particular we are looking for events focusing on Devon as a place and how it has inspired and shaped writing.

Information on the map and other project information is here:

http://www.auneheadarts.org.uk/site/projects/wordquest/index.html

Many thanks in advance,

      Colin Bray
      Development Officer