Hi Will,

I doubt you would be looking for someone with my lack of experience for the job below, but I sent an email the other day to your main enquiries email address regarding possible work experience or work for a science graduate (myself,  I  did Chemistry at Warwick), who is doing an MSc in Science Communication at UWE in Bristol. I am based in Bristol but I'm sure I would be able to migrate to London for a couple of weeks, as I only do the course part time. I see you are leaving the SMC, but would it be possible for you to forward this to one of your colleagues.

Kind Regards

Oliver Lee

Oliver