>  Some of you might have been contacted; In July 2010 the BBC Trust had invited
> for a consultation on impartiality and accuracy in science coverage in their
> media. I just checked and they have indeed published a report in July 2011.
> Perhaps something to bring to the attention of the Levenson inquiry.
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/assets/files/pdf/our_work/science_impartiality/
>> science_impartiality.pdf

Susanne Hammacher
Film Officer | Festival Manager
------------------------------------
The Royal Anthropological Institute
50 Fitzroy Street
London W1T 5BT
UK
tel +44-(0)20-7387 0455
fax +44-(0)20-7388 8817

http://www.therai.org.uk
RAI International Festival of Ethnographic Film: http://raifilmfest.org.uk

Note: RAI Conference: ŒAnthropology in the World¹, 8-10 June 2012, British
Museum, London. Call for Papers now open!
http://www.therai.org.uk/about-the-rai/rai-announcements/anthropology-in-the
-world/

Need some Christmas cards? Check out the new RAI Photo order page:
http://www.raiprints.org.uk/

Confidentiality clause
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please inform us immediately by
replying to this email and deleting it from your computer.

 P  Please consider the environment, think before you print.