Well done Kip. A massive achievement in the current climate!

regards

Andrew

________________________________
From: Performative Social Science [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kip Jones [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 December 2011 08:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Publication breaks new ground

Not to big up myself too much, but I did want to share my glee with others on the publication of the following article:

Author: Jones, Kip
Primary Title: On a Train from Morgantown: A Film Script
Journal Name: Psychological Studies
Publisher: Springer India
Subject: Psychology
http://www.springerlink.com/content/5h6q38k3v2302h6n/

The publication of this article comes as somewhat of a breakthrough in that it is the first time that I know of where scholarship in the guise of a film script has been published by an academic journal, in full and with little alteration.

I hope that this opens up possibilities for others to be brave enough (and patient enough!) to explore the potentials of a performative social science, even in journals.

Best wishes for the holiday season,
Kip

Dr Kip Jones
Reader in Qualitative Research
Centre for Qualitative Research
Leader, Performative Social Science Group
Website: http://www.kipworld.net
Blog: http://kipworldblog.blogspot.com/