Ooh, that reminds me: https://fairshare.attributor.com/fairshare/homepage

(was included in CETIS's list of Technical approaches to tracking the use of OERs, <http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Web_search>)

Phil

On 14/12/2011 12:56, Brandon Muramatsu wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Pat, this is similar to the other idea that lead to CaPRéT...using Plagiarism detection software to look for reuse of OER content. I could never get motivated to build my own web crawler / index AND implement the open source plagiarism detectors / roll our own to do the work.

Brandon