From: Anita Candler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Hand dryers versus paper towel
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 13 December, 2011, 14:19

Hi All
We are looking at using hot air blown hand dryers as an alternative to paper towel in all areas in our place of work .
Mainly in an attempt to create less waste .
I cannot find much information regarding the hand dryers. HPA Has a statement on the Dyson Air blade but only to say that it has not been evaluated for long enough for any advice .
My gut feeling is that in  clinical (first Aid) or food preparation areas at least paper towel is still the best evidenced but wondered if anyone out there has any evidence to support this or the change to Hot air blowers .
                                                                                                         Anita

The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.

Views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Magnox Limited.

Magnox Limited is a company registered in England under Company number 2264251, owned by EnergySolutions, Inc. Registered Office: Berkeley Centre, Berkeley, Gloucestershire GL13 9PB.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: