I'll be interested to join the group. The reason why I am interested is because there is a debate going on in my country why nursing/midwifery standards are dropping. The feeling is that because we do not have interviews pre-entry the students who join training might not be having the right attitudes.  Have a great Holiday Season Grace

Dr. Grace M. Omoni, PhD

Director - School of Nursing Sciences
University of Nairobi
P.O. Box 19676-00202