Dear Alison,

I would be very interested in this.  The University of Hertfordshire midwifery team are also developing MMI and are starting to pilot this method.  So far, so good!

Regards,

Annabel Jay

Senior Lecturer/Admissions tutor (midwifery)

School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work

F301a Wright Building

College Lane Campus

University of Hertfordshire

Hatfield