From: Alison callwood <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 6:24 PM
Subject: MMI interest group

I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in taking part in an online Multiple Mini Interview interest group. I am currently piloting the technique for pre-registration student midwife selection, examining its assessment efficacy for my PhD.  I am aware that other HEIs have either adopted the technique or are in the process of piloting. The aim of the group would be to share experiences and individual insights as this technique evolves both in terms of the scenarios themselves and facilitating their implementation.  In time we may well develop a ‘bank’ of MMI scenarios which I understand has helped medical student recruitment.

I look forward to the response of anyone who is interested so that I can take this forward.
Kind regards

Alison Callwood
Midwife Teacher
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences