Christopher and list members,
2 parts of Nerezi pics archive can be downloaded here (it's open to anyone who has these links):
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1k5Sp8WLybbOTQ1MTNiOGMtZGQ1NS00YmRkLTg4MjItYzFiNzZmNDU1MDJl
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1k5Sp8WLybbZmZjYzQ4ODYtZDMzMC00OGJlLTgwYzYtYzgzZTk3ODkwOGVj
Unfortunately there are no titles of the pics and no identifications. Sorry, fighting against united russia gang i've no time to systematize them. If you are interested in any particular fresco write me.
vadim prozorov

> Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:37:47 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [M-R] Kurbinovo
> To: [log in to unmask]

> From: Vadim Prozorov <[log in to unmask]>
>
> >I have also photos for some other monasteries in Serbia and Macedonia:
> > Theotokos Ljeviska, Gracanica, Studenica, Decani, Kuceviste, Staro
> Nagoricno, Lesnovo, Periblepta of Ohrid, St Sophia of Ohrid, Pec, St
> Panteleimon in Nerezi, Markov monastery near Skoplje, St Nicholas of Prilep,
> St Andrew on the Treska, St Nicetas near Skoplje.
> > If you need any of them I'll upload.
>

> Many thanks, Vadim!
>

> i am enjoying very much going through your Kurbinovo .jpgs,
>
> https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1k5Sp8WLybbNmM1YzdkZGItZDc2Zi00OTk4LWFhMGItZjZiZTI2MzI5ZjJh
>
> enhancing them a bit and giving them titles (no doubt incorrectly, in too many
> cases).
>
> while i realize that i should, theoretically, be interested in *everything*, i
> also have the suspicion that Life is Short and i should at least try to curb
> my appetites.
>
> a quick search of the web for the sites you mention suggests to me that most
> of those are too late for my interest, though i cannot always tell, since the
> "images" Google turns up are sometimes not particularly representative of the
> Byzantine nature of the site.
>
> a case in point are the hits which my search for "Pec" turned up:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/c8f7vpe
>

> that being said, if it is not too much trouble, i would welcome seeing your
> images from Nerezi, if and when you get some free time.
>
> thanks again.
>
> best,
>
> christopher

> to: [log in to unmask]