It's good. Weekends are always problematic. For weekends I have also photos for some other monasteries in Serbia and Macedonia:
Theotokos Ljeviska, Gracanica, Studenica, Decani, Kuceviste, Staro Nagoricno, Lesnovo, Periblepta of Ohrid, St Sophia of Ohrid, Pec, St Panteleimon in Nerezi, Markov monastery near Skoplje, St Nicholas of Prilep, St Andrew on the Treska, St Nicetas near Skoplje.
If you need any of them I'll upload.
vadim prozorov

> Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:45:41 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [M-R] Kurbinovo
> To: [log in to unmask]

> From: Vadim Prozorov <[log in to unmask]>
>
> > Christopher,
> > Click "Download anyway". I give my word that it's virusfree. Anyway your
> antivirus will check this zipped folder.
> > vadim prozorov
>

> it's not that i didn't trust you, Vadim, but rather that i couldn't read the
> difficult English phrase "Download Anyway."
>
> i have them now.
>
> https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1k5Sp8WLybbNmM1YzdkZGItZDc2Zi00OTk4LWFhMGItZjZiZTI2MzI5ZjJh
>
> they look quite magnificent.
>
> my weekend's work is clear.