From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 12/15/2011 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Revised Summary

 Dear all

 Please find attached our finalised executive summary ready for launch
 in the new year. This is based on the final revisions to the three
 briefing papers that have been made since the stakeholders meeting on
 17th November. Full versions of the papers will be available on our
 website shortly.

 I would be grateful if you would confirm by email:

 1. if your organisation is agreed in principle with the recommendations
 and
 2. if your organisation is happy to endorse them as 'partners' for the
 purpose of our campaign.

 Please could you email your response by 12th January.

 Sincere thanks for all your help and input to date. Wishing you all
 best wishes for the new year,

 Justin Schlosberg
 --
 CCMR Coordinator