-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Powell
Sent: 21 December 2011 11:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: An MP with visions?

Thanks Frances - a superb piece from Dan Jarvis.

With visionary thinking like this and support from people like the
fabulously pro-Library Gloria de Piero up in Ashfield, the left are
looking like a very safe pair of hands for libraries, hope after all for
a post-ConDem future!
Steve

Steve Powell BA (Hons) MCLIP
Team Librarian
Libraries, Archives and Information
Children, Families & Cultural Services
Nottinghamshire County Council

Based at:
Retford Library
Churchgate
Retford
Notts
DN22 6PE
Tel - 01777 708724

You can follow nottslibraries on Twitter and Facebook

-----"lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries" <[log in to unmask]>