Dear Colleagues,

I may have imagined this……….but does anyone know of an up to date list of strategic documents relevant to the delivery of NHS library services things like the LQAF, Darzi report etc?

I seem to think that I have seen one somewhere but of course can’t remember any details!

With thanks

Catherine

Catherine Fisher

Trust Librarian

Information, combined with the right support, is the key to better care, better outcomes and reduced costs. Equity and Excellence: Liberating the NHS. Department of Health, July 2010. 2.5 p.13.

Library, Education Centre

City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust

Kayll Road,

Sunderland

SR4 7TP

Tel: 0191 5656256 Ext 42577

Fax: 0191 5699786

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission is intended for the above named person and may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify us as soon as possible and destroy the document.