Hi Everyone,

We are on Rel 2011 and would like to use the new WWWOPTION "denyifpickupavail" for our item level holds. This would prevent a user from requesting an item, if it is on the shelf, and the item location is in the same location served as their choice of pickup location.

We have configured the WWWOPTION:

REQUEST=|denyifpickupavail|item|ask

However, we cannot get this to work via the webpac. The system appears to compare the item location and the user's login location. Our webpac doesn't have a login location. As a result everything is seen as local and therefore everything is denied, irrespective of pickup location.

I know that "denyifpickupavail" works for bib level holds. Has anyone got it working for item level?

Best Regards,

Joan.

Joan Millington
LIS