Hi,
If there is a mission statement I think you could explain how your library services provides information and knowledge to empower users to achieve the mission of your parent organisation.

Regards

Ramya

>>> Xu Guo <[log in to unmask]> 01/12/2011 12:10 >>>
Dear All,

I am experiencing similar confusion of providing the organizational aims
and objectives. Our school aims and objectives is not included clearly
in the document of school policy/guideline,  it actually only described
by departments' hand

book together with their own subjects aims and objectives, which come up
with such differences and complexions.

I am wondering that if I could reorganize and summary these sorts of
information together and this would according with what my library has
been support for.

Many thanks

Xu Guo

King Rochester