Hi

I have tried the ILL list with no joy can anyone else please help as my
electronic access is down?

Kind Regards

Maureen

1. Anxiety and depression in adolescents with CF and their caregivers

Citation: Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, December 2011, vol./is.
10/6(435-442), 1569-1993;1873-5010

(December 2011)

Author(s): Besier T.; Goldbeck L.

Abebaw M. Yohannes,

Validity and Reliability of a Single-Item Measure of Quality of Life
Scale for Patients With Cystic Fibrosis

Chest October 2010 138:4 Meeting Abstracts 507A; doi:10.1378/chest.10254

Maureen Horrigan
Library Manager

Integrated Department for Education and Learning (IDEAL)

Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 0151 600 1404

To obtain an NHS Athens username and password go to
https://register.athensams.net/nhs/nhseng/
<blocked::blocked::https://register.athensams.net/nhs/nhseng/>  to self
register.

Up to Date... providing answers to clinical questions
Find quick answers to clinical questions. Up-To-Date is an
evidence-based online clinical decision support system, which can be
used at the point of care and is available via the Trust intranet under
quick links.