Dear Int-Boundaries Colleagues,

While to the best of my knowledge no official confirmation has taken place, in early December, Ghana and Ivory Coast have apparently reached some understanding/agreement on their maritime boundary. I have no information/details on the course of the maritime boundary. Oil prospects/discoveries in the vicinity of the maritime boundary seem to have been a key point of discussion. Provision appears to have been made (for joint exploitation) in respect of transboundary petroleum deposits.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Festive Season!

Kind regards,
Nuno