Dear All

Sincere apologies for the short notice, but regretfully we are going to have to cancel the HER Online User Group Meeting which was due to take place after the HER Forum on Wednesday 07th December from 4pm to 6pm.

Unfortunately Claire Hughes is now unable to attend the meeting, we
are truly very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

The HER Forum will go still go ahead as planned.

Claire will send a written Heritage Gateway update to all Online HERs over the next week or so. We will explore the options for holding a meeting in the New Year

Kind regards.

Lorraine Summerfield
Heritage Gateway And Access To Designation Data Support Officer
Designations Department
Swindon
01793-414883

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think. http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/