Hi,

can I please be removed from this mailing list?

Thanks,
Kristel.

On 7 December 2011 21:23, brian mcmillan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Erica, I'd be up for doing the oxford handbook of health psychology. Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Erica Cook
Sent: 12/7/2011 1:08:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Review a book for Health Psychology Update
Hey everyone,

Is anyone intersted in reviewing a book for HPU?  If so the chosen books are;

Scot. C.J (2009) Optimal Stress: Living in your best stress zone. Wiley

Grogan.S (2009) Body Image, Understanding body dissatisfaction in Men, Women, and Children, London: Taylor and Frances

Dempster, M. (2011). A Research Guide for Health and Clinical Psychology. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.

Friedman..H.S (2011) The Oxford Handbook of Health Psychology - Oxford Library of Psychology: Oxford University Press In

David F, M., Murray, .M., Evans,B., Estacio, E.V (2011) Health Psychology. Theory-Research-Practice (3rd Ed.) Sage Publications Ltd

If you need anymore information please get in touch

Erica
Student issues sub editor for HPU