APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

The Policy Press has just published a new book: ‘Work, health and wellbeing: The challenges of managing health at work’ by Sarah Vickerstaff, Chris Phillipson and Ross Wilkie which  I am sure will be of interest to members of this list.

This multi-disciplinary volume brings together original research from diverse disciplinary backgrounds investigating how we can define and operationalise a bio-psychosocial model of ill-health to improve work participation in middle and later life.

“This book works very well as a collection of different perspectives on health in the workplace. It offers a wide range of material that is scholarly and written by people with expertise in their areas of interest.”
Chris Yuill, Robert Gordon University

It is currently available on our website with a 20% discount: for more information please visit:

http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781847428080

with best festive wishes

Claire Harper

Marketing Executive

The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House, Queen's Road, Bristol, BS8 1QU

t: +44 (0)117 331 4096

f: +44 (0)117 331 4093

w: www.policypress.co.uk

Keep in touch:  Twitter | Blog| Facebook