HAH. Telling the PCT to get stuffed is part of the basic PM job description IMHO

On 30 November 2011 13:29, Paul Bromley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To update my update - LMC reply has been to tell PCT to get stuffed as it is their responsibility to sort out this service if we do not wish to do it. Thanks to all who replied and said the same as LMC - I ahd told my PM this who disbelieved we could tell the PCT to get lost.

Thanks

Paul