Hi All

I have been allocated c£22K  to buy in an exhibition for 2 months 5th March to 5th May to fill a couple of small galleries that combined allows about 150 square metres of space. I tried contacting Touring Exhibitions Ltd of BBC walking with --exhibitions & dinosaurs for hire but the email address bounces and phone number is dead. Does anyone know there current contact details or what has happened. I would also be interested to hear if anyone has any suggestions that fit the space & price.

Thanks

Mark Simmons
Perth Museum

NB I didn't win the lottery just the world has been turned on it head.