Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:44:39 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning history with digital media
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks to everyone who has already emailed in response to my query  last Friday about using digital media for history.    Does anyone have any examples involving more intensive use of digital technology, such as video, or games, or some kind of interactive experience, which are accessible online or emailable? Martin  ----------------------------------------------------Martin BazleyOnline experience consultantMartin Bazley & Associates15 Margin DriveWimbledonSW19 5HA0780 3580 [log in to unmask]