Hello all

We're currently in team discussions about the way to promote our schools programmes from 2012 (currently a mailout of A4 sized programmes via a mailing house backed up by an online database) and we'd love to know how other people are promoting theirs - are you still sending out paper programmes to schools, or have you gone entirely online, or are you doing something completely different?

Happy to collate and share, please reply off-list to me!

Thank you

Kirsty

Kirsty Sullivan
Programme Manager (Schools)
Museum of London Docklands

West India Quay
London. E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9835
Fax: 020 7410 2201

Investors in People Award 2010

Follow us online Facebook, twitter and Scribd www.museumoflondon.org.uk/online

P Before printing, please think about the environment