Dear Gemmers,
As I am exploring the information about education backpacks (mainly for school groups and family groups with children), I wonder if you can kindly let me know what usually are contained in one of such packs and how much one of these roughly costs? Additionally, are there any case studies out there (such as report and survey) about education backpacks that you can suggest me to read? If you do not wish to disclose information such as your name and contact details on the compiled collage, please kindly let me know and I will remove those before I send out the collage to other forum members. Thank you very much in advance. I have benefited a lot from the forum members throughout my study (which I am now finishing with) and I really appreciate your kind advice.
For those who are interested in education backpacks, please let me know if you would like to have a copy of the replies that I receive.
My email address is [log in to unmask]
Thank you very much and wish you all a happy holiday!
Yours faithfully,YiShan Lu