Dear David,

Unless you do no smoothing it is unlikely that you would see a lot of benefit
from this kind of combination.  We do try and reduce the number of steps as
it is, so you would, at most, get rid of one intermediate.

We also do not recommend slice-timing correction in general, and would
advocate using temporal derivatives in the GLM instead.  Partly because of
this, our slice-timing-correction tool is not quite as well integrated, and I
do not think it would be possible with the existing tools to combine this as
a transformation that is applied simultaneously with the other spatial
transformations.  So I'm sorry, but I think the answer here is that you cannot
do this, but for the reasons above I personally do not think it is important.

All the best,
	Mark