Hi All

I'm a new user to FSL's Melodic software suite and am currently having issues getting it to run on my data.  I'm using the GUI for Melodic on a 4D dataset made up of 5 3D MRI volumes and am getting the following error in the report_log.html:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/fslmaths filtered_func_data -Tmean mean_func

/bin/rm -rf prefiltered_func_data*

An exception has been thrown
Logic error:- detected by Newmat: index error: requested index = 2

MatrixType = Rect   # Rows = 1; # Cols = 1

Melodic Version 3.10

Melodic results will be in filtered_func_data.ica

Create mask ... done
Reading data file filtered_func_data  ...  done
  Estimating data smoothness ...  done
  Removing mean image ... done
  Normalising by voxel-wise variance ... done
Excluding voxels with constant value ... done

At this point, the program seems to hang forever which I'm assuming is due to the index error.  I've checked using fslview, fslhd and fslinfo that this is indeed a 4D data matrix (176 x 256 x 35 x 5 voxels) and is a NIFTI format file.  The following is the header information from fslhd:

sizeof_hdr     348
data_type      FLOAT32
dim0           4
dim1           176
dim2           256
dim3           35
dim4           5
dim5           1
dim6           1
dim7           1
vox_units      mm
time_units     s
datatype       16
nbyper         4
bitpix         32

Running fslstat -r -R yields the following intensity ranges:

0.000  0.747 0.000 3.039

Trying to run this from a MacOSX 10.6 running melodic 3.10, FSL 4.1.6.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!