De : Martina Diamandis <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Lundi 5 Décembre 2011 16h31
Objet : Re: [FSL] Re : [FSL] AW: [FSL] AW: [FSL] AW: Is there an FSL-VBM for longitudinal studies yet?

Hello!

I just started trying to run a longitudinal VBM analysis and have a very basic question (but couldn't find an answer yet):

Gwenaelle wrote about a longitudinal VBM:
"1) determine the halfway transformation (as in Siena) between the two timepoints for each subject (a priori 6DOF)
"2) register both timepoints to this halfway space, average them, the bet the average
..."

So I started using SIENA and I assume the transformation I need are "A_halfwayto_B.mat" and "B_halfwayto_A.mat", right? But how do I register both timepoints to this halfway space? And in particular, how do I average them? I simply have no clue...

Any help is highly appreciated!

Many greetings from Scotland!