Sorry, I press too fast.
Dear FSL experts:
    I have tried to find the previous problem, and still not resolved, When I run feat_model command on a 9 regressors(each 240 time points) and 9 regressors' derivates(set fmri(deriv_yn9) 1) model, totally 18 regressors,
the error came out like this:
    terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NEWMAT::SubMatrixDimensionException'
    If I reduce the number of derivates to less than five, the feat_model can work successfully.
    I have no idea about this :(
    Thanks very much!
    Xu Wang