Dear FSL,

I have used csf, wm, physio and motion regressors but my resting state fmri data still look a bit noisy for a few of my subjects. Is it possible to use Melodic (and fsl_reg) to 'further' clean up my data, that is, from data that is already csf/wm/physio and motion corrected. This way, I can avoid having to figure out/pick out these components. If possible, what would the input file be.

Alternatively, is there some way to include the above regressors in Melodic? Otherwise, my default plan would be to input the raw 4Ddata file, use fsl_reg, and then input the denoised data in Feat, along with the said regressors. Your thoughts?

Thanks very much!

Joyce