Re: [FSL] Tbss_2_reg after error Thanks a million Steve,

Will do.

Much appreciated

Erik

On 16/12/2011 12:38, "Stephen Smith" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi - I think you're ok to:
- kill all running processes
- remove all empty .msf files and best.msf
rerun tbss_2_reg

Cheers

On 16 Dec 2011, at 12:37, Erik O'Hanlon wrote:

Dear Experts,

I'm running a TBSS analysis on a 2 group dataset with 50 subjects in each. I'm running it on a cluster with 32 nodes using slurm. Unfortunately my process stopped during tbss_2_reg (with the -n option) due to a storage space issue. This was resolved and the process was restarted. I checked and there are no msf files with 0 size and I have the following files in the FA dir
target_mask.nii.gz
target.nii.gz
target_to_MNI152.mat
target_to_MNI152.nii.gz.
 as well as the usual subject specific files as far as I can see. I also have the best.msf file.
The process is now running imglob for 48hrs. Is this normal or is it stuck? Any advise on what to check and how to continue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks

Erik

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve